Adapted Housing – Côte-Nord

The best resource to find adapted housing in this region is to contact the local CLSC. You can reach them for information regarding what type of housing is available. You can reach a consultant at l’Office des Personnes Handicapées Québec at (418) 295-4094.

Skip the table of content

Table des matières

View the whole table of content

Frequently Asked Questions