Adapted Housing – Montérégie

The Fédération des Coopératives d’Habitation montérégienne (FCHE) is an organization of all cooperative housing. You can consult their website which provides a list of accessible housing available for individuals with disabilities. They also organize information sessions for those that are interesting of living in a Coop. These sessions can provide you with information regarding the application procedure for living in a Coop, and how to apply for subsidized housing.


You can contact the local CLSC for more information on adapted housing.


If you require additional information to find adapted housing you can contact the following organizations:


Regroupement des Personnes en Pertes d’Autonomie (REPPA)

3825, rue Windsor
Saint-Hubert (Québec)      J4T 2Z6

Tél. : (450) 465-7896


 Comité de logement social de Châteauguay

311 Mc Leod,
Châteauguay  (Québec)     J6J 2H8
Tél. : (450) 699-3060

 Comité logement de Valleyfield

107, rue Jacques-Cartier
Salaberry-de-Valleyfield (Québec)     J6T 4R8
Tél. : (450) 377-3060

Skip the table of content

Table des matières

View the whole table of content

Frequently Asked Questions